Evergreen Automation Training this week moved to Tuesday . .
I’m sorry for the late notice, here is the recording, worth every minute to watch:
I’ve added the deep webinar training here:
Because this is a small class, and I want to personalize the experience for each client, I have some questions for you first, so that I can customize your experience.
Based on your timing getting these answers to me, I should have you started with some homework over the weekend, then we’ll start in deeply next week 🙂
I’ll likely have a few more 🙂
1) What do you teach?
2) What are the top 3 things you like most about this model?
3) What have you tried and failed at before (I know this might sting, but I want to make sure I understand so that we can totally position this correctly)
4) Are you willing to work super hard for 6 weeks to build this out?
5) When you think about delivering a class or training, what arrangement of training comes to mind (audio, video, live, recorded, manuals, etc.)
6) What are the 3 biggest reasons you chose to work with me on this?
7) Finally (whew!) what would it mean for you to automate a webinar that makes 3-5 sales a week?
Once you’ve completed that homework, listen to this training and do the homework there:
Then study as much (and ONLY) as much of these next trainings from my Signature Coaching
Program, as you need to get really clear on your program (you likely only need the
first track or two, where I teach how to create the program itself, the selling method
I taught in that program is different (Less automated), but the course structure training should be
very very helpful
Take some time to get detailed 🙂
I look forward to seeing your responses!