January 9, 2019 at 5:33 pm #2399
Take action to remove the obstacles that either stop me or slow me down.
What I need to have in place
Effective lead magnets (My main lead magnets will be free weekly webinars) I planned to start those in December – a series of family emergencies follow by recovering from a nasty virus that’s affecting my voice and my ability to speak for more than 10 minutes has held me up)
- Short videos, Facebook posts, and emails inviting people to register for the free webinars
- Opt-in pages for free webinars
- Series of follow up emails to get more people on live webinars.
- Series of follow up emails to encourage people to watch replay and invest in training.
Unlike Sean I don’t like to fly by the seat of my pants, I need to feel fully prepared… trying to let go of that.
I’ve been struggling to write the invitations and the email series – would love email templates that make that easier – I’ve scheduled 4 hours tomorrow to decide what webinar to start with, schedule it, write a series of invitations and send out the first invitation.
I’m scheduling my first free webinar for Monday 21st (Monday is the best day and 14th seems too rushed given that I’m still having problems with my voice) and in the meantime doing everything I know how to get well and stay well.
I suspect that I’m over complicating things and if I recover quicker than I think, I’ll do a webinar next week.
I will use next week to create opt-in pages and invitations and emails for the 2nd and 3rd webinars AND re-engage with my neglected list.
Proposed webinar titles (Feedback and suggestions gladly received)
The aim of the webinars is to encourage people to take my 10 module Life Breakthrough Coach Training. ($850)
- The Road Less Traveled: Kingdom Keys to the Life You’re Longing For
- What Makes Christian Life Coaching Such a Powerful Tool For Lasting Change?
- 5 Keys To Unlock Your Breakthrough
- 5 Simple Steps to Start Living an Extraordinary Life Right Now
- The Bridge To The Future Your Hoping For
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.