Is Adding a Coaching Program a Good Fit For Your Business?
Have you ever thought, I wonder if I should start a coaching program in my business?
Perhaps you are a teacher, or you coach 1-1, and you’ve thought about leveraging your time by adding a group coaching program.
Here are 7 reasons why you might want to start a group coaching program:
1) You want to leverage your time so that you can help more people
2) You are tired or burnt out from coaching too many clients 1-1
3) You want to give clients the freedom to work on their own, studying your training, then consult you only when they need help or have questions.
4) You want to leverage your business so that you can earn more with more clients.
5) You want to help more clients by scaling your resources
6) You want to stop teaching the same topics over and over again, and instead teach once, and allow your clients to learn from pre-created lessons
7) You want to streamline your business, working less and impacting more people.
If some of these are true . . . perhaps you can add more value to more lives by coaching more folks in a group coaching program.
To read more:
7 Easy Steps to Starting a Coaching Program
And if you really want to go deep, listen to this training I did for a group of clients to illustrate how easy it is to create a coaching program fast:
I sincerely hope this material is useful,
P.S. If you want to read a long story that illustrates what can happen: