So here I am, I’m in my lock down quarters.
I don’t want to say it’s necessarily been rough to keep working because using teleseminars or Zoom calls has been my signature for many years.
So things like that have not changed that much for me …
However, someone made the comment,
“There’s always something missing.
So, this will be good.”
Now, obviously a very positive comment …
… this is going to be good …
if I didn’t teach you something good every week,
many of you would not keep coming back,
you would not continue to reinvest!
And so, as a coach and consultant, I model many techniques for you so that if you follow my lead,
- Your clients should be coming back.
- Your clients should be taking new workshops,
- Your clients should be taking new classes,
- Your clients should be re upping each year
- Your clients should be joining higher level programs.
I’m not doing anything you shouldn’t be doing.
But 99% of everything I do, I am modeling it for you …
- I don’t do anything smoke and mirrors, nothing.
- I don’t hide anything, nothing.
- I can’t show you everything because you’re not here when I’m working 25 hours and
- I do things different in different hours.
- You don’t see everything.
–> I’ve learned more in the last month than I probably learned my first three years online.
–> I may learn as much in the next month as I learned in my next three years online.
The Online Machine
is always moving and
if you are growing …
you’re always growing to
a new level.
Now, I don’t who said it, but someone once said that …
What got you here won’t get you there.
Meaning that …
- What got me to this level
- Isn’t going to get me to the next level.
What that means is that
- I operate at the level to which I operate and
What that means is that …
… If I’m going to operate at a higher level, I have to become something or someone new to some degree and then …
There’s this neural connection that
Connects something that I learned with
Some action that I take.
You see …
- Action Precedes Success
- Action Precedes Growth.
Knowledge Comes First …
Then a neural connection leads to action and
(there’s a lot of steps that are in the middle)
Then action leads to growth AND SUCCESS!
Now, I don’t know about you, but when this thing hit and I think it’s been 42 days now
I immediately recognized that
THIS WAS MY OPPORTUNITY TO GROW TO A NEW LEVEL.
I had just immediately recognize that on a spiritual level.
I’ve believed for a number of reasons that me and my business and my family are going to a new level this year.
What do we need to break through?
We think of success and growth as being a smooth line.
The success and growth is rarely a smooth line.
If you take someone who works out, whether it’s marathon runner getting faster, it’s a sprinter or it’s somebody that’s really buff, they’ll almost all tell you that if they are a weight gainer, they didn’t just gain a half a pound every month for a year.
No, they gained like eight pounds the first month and then, their stomach couldn’t handle the food anymore and so they had to switch the food and then they leveled off or they even lost some muscle and they plateaued for a few months and then they had to do something new and they got to the next level.
Same thing with marathon runners.
They’ll tell you I was able to get to this certain level, but then I plateaued for two years and then I tried something new and I got to a new level.
Financial success and growth is very, very similar in a consulting business.
You have these breakpoints and generally, in order to get to the next break point to pull out of a plateau, one of two things has to happen.
- Something exceedingly exciting has to pull you to the next level or
- A crisis has to break everything that you have such that you have two choices.
One choice is to fall to the bottom of the pit.
The other choice is to say,
Well, this level of existence doesn’t work anymore
it’s time to go to the next level.
And I immediately, or within 48 hours recognized that this was my opportunity to break out.
I didn’t know exactly what that looked like, but there were things in my business that I’ve been frustrated with for a long time, and you know when they’re just kind of chugging along and they’re paying the bills and people are sort of happy and they write you these happy emails from time to time, it’s hard to let go of something that’s taking care of things.
When Suddenly It Breaks …
Everything Around You Is Breaking.
So, this is a really good time to go to the next level.
- And so, I’ve been rebuilding.
- I think I’ve recorded, 25 to 30 hours worth of new material.
- There’s new membership being created.
- There’s new training,
- there’s a better system.
The fact of the matter is
Things aren’t going to be normal for a while.
Is this not an ideal time to build your ideal business?
Maybe you look back at the last five weeks and you say, you know, I didn’t do everything I wanted to.
But you look up at the next five weeks and you say at the end of the five weeks, do I want to look back and say that I didn’t achieve something.
So I go back to this idea of
THERE’S ALWAYS SOMETHING MISSING.
I HAVE LEARNED MORE IN THE LAST MONTH THAN I PROBABLY LEARNED MY FIRST THREE YEARS ONLINE.
Let me say that again.
- I’ve probably learned more in the last month than I did in my first few years online.
- I’ve probably learned more in the last month than I had in the next three years online.
I can’t say I’ve learned more in the last month than I have in the last three years online.
Here’s the thing, there’s two things about me.
- I’m learning new things on a very regular basis and so I believe it’s my responsibility to pass those things on to you.
- I’m making up new things, so some of what I’m going to give you actually I’ve made up in the last few hours.
You say, wow, how can that be?
It’s easy to think that what I’ve given you has been missing.
It’s not missing so much, it’s that we haven’t gotten to it yet.
It’d be like taking somebody in 1850 and saying that they were missing being able to walk on the moon.
There was nothing to miss.
There was no smoke and mirrors.
They didn’t know that it was possible …
But a few decades ago we were able to walk on the moon.
IT’S CALLED GROWTH!
IT’S NOT MISSING …
There’s always going to be something new to learn.
- I’m learning new things right now.
- I learned new things yesterday.
- I learned new things today.
- I’ve learned new things last week.
- I intend to learn some new things this week.
Most of you don’t spend all of my teaching time with me.
You may not realize it, but most of you get a small portion of my teaching each time because of the class that you’re in, and I teach multiple classes at multiple levels.
There’s only so many hours, and so I give you whatever’s in in that hour.
I want to encourage you to recognize that this is a journey and that every single week you can add something new, then you can grow to the next level.
But I have to warn you about one thing …
Don’t be so consumed with that missing piece,
with that next thing I’ve got to add,
if your foundation’s not in place,
you’re building on a
HOUSE OF SAND!
You’ve got to have that foundation in place.
And here’s the thing,
if you’ll take the foundation that I’m getting ready to give you in my training,
I’m going to make a bold statement here.
I can’t guarantee anybody an income number.
- Nobody guaranteed me an income number.
- I didn’t even guarantee myself an income number.
So not only can I not guarantee your income, I can’t guarantee my income. I never wake up at six o’clock in the morning and I usually wake up before that, but
I never wake up at six o’clock in the morning and know
- How much money I’m going to make that day?
- How many clients I’m going to impact?
- How much money I’m going to make in the next 30 days?
If you’ll take everything that I lay out to you in the next part of my training,
I’ll be giving you a $100,000 a year education
in just the 2 hours
of that training session!