Welcome to working with me to build front end wso empire!
Before you create your first wso, I’d like to understand your overall business strategy, and understand exactly how you want the wso layer to fit into it.
So I’d like to start with your overall business strategy and concept . . .
Then I’ll show you sequentially and step by step how to build out each part of your wso business – and give you a strong foundation on which you can create future products.
To help me understand exactly what your core business concept is, and how the wso layer fits in, I have some questions for you, take time, write them out – convert to a pdf – then send to me and we’ll get started!
This isn’t going to be easy, or easy-street, and is going to require an amazing learning curve and dedicated focus on the goal.
Now, I am going to ask you some questions to clarify your BUSINESS CONCEPT and you, and as you answer these questions, you’ll gain amazing clarity . . .
These are for your use, use them to dig deep . . .
Part 1 :
1) What exactly is your BUSINESS CONCEPT?
2) How to you see a WSO Front End helping you achieve that?
3) How does your BUSINESS CONCEPT change lives?
4) What challenges have you had in the past trying to build your business?
5) Why do you see working with me on your wso business being different?
6) On a scale of 1-10, how committed are you to following through on achieving your BUSINESS CONCEPT and doing the work necessary to make it happen?
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM business?
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?
13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?
14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?
15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?
16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?
17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?
18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?
19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?
20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?
21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?
22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it? If not, are you willing to be enthusiastic about inviting new fans and subscribers to your list?
23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?
24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?
25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?
26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?
27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?
28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?
29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?
30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?